Berkshire Bancorp is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker BHLB.
What does BPTMB stand for?
BPTMB stands for BHLB (Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc.) Pacific Trust Management Berhad
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BPTMB in our Acronym Attic
- Balai Perbenihan Tanaman Hutan (Indonesian: Central Plant Perbenihan Forest)
- Basic Pancreatic Proteinase Inhibitor
- Best Power Technology, Inc. (Necedah, WI)
- Bilateral Paramedian Thalamic Infarct
- Biological Process Technology Institute (est. 1985; University of Minnesota; St. Paul, MN)
- Bovine Pancreatic Trypsin Inhibitor
- Bahagian Pengurusan Teknologi Maklumat (Malay: Division of Information Technology Management; Malaysia)
- Berkeley Predictive Technology Model
- Bucco-Pharyngectomie Transmaxillaire (French: Oropharyngectomy Transmaxillary)
- Business Process and Transaction Management (information technology services)
- Black Pages Today Network (website)
- Brand Price Trade-Off
- Brazilian Patent and Trademark Office
- Balai Penelitian Tanaman Padi (Indonesian: Rice Plants Research Center)
- Balai Pengkajian Teknologi Pertanian (Assessment Institute for Agricultural Technology; Indonesia)
- Banque Populaire Toulouse Pyrénées (French bank)
- Birmingham Primary Training Partnership (Woodview Education Centre; Birmingham, England, UK)
- Black Phoenix Trading Post
- Bovine Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase (biochemistry)
- Business Park Town Planners (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE: BHLB ) will issue its second quarter earnings release after the market closes on Wednesday, July 23, 2014.
NYSE: BHLB ) will issue its fourth quarter earnings release after the market closes on Monday, January 28, 2013.