BASF (Badische Anilin- & Soda-Fabrik) has long been one the largest chemical companies in the world.
What does BPIL stand for?
BPIL stands for BASF (Badische Anilin und Soda Fabrik) Polyurethanes India Ltd.
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPIL
- Base Procured Investment Equipment
- Burbank Priority in Education (California)
- Bank of the Philippine Islands Employees Union
- Backplane Interface
- Boreal Partners in Flight (animal conservation; Alaska)
- British Printing Industries Federation
- Business Process Interoperability Framework (Department of Finance and Deregulation; Australia)
- Biaya Penyelenggaraan Ibadah Haji (Indonesia)
- Banksia Park International High School (Australia)
- Biuro Promocji I Karier (Polish: Promotion and Career Office)
- British Practice in International Law (British Institute of International and Comparative Law publication)
- Business Process Interface Link
- Business Process Integration and Management (business modelling theory)
- Bank Pembangunan & Infrastruktur Malaysia Berhad
- Business Process Identifier Naming Scheme
- Business Productivity Infrastructure Optimization
- Best Play for Imperfect Player (NEC)
- Best Practice Intervention Package
- Bitcointalk Public Information Project (forum)
- Book Plot Inconsistencies Project (Red Dwarf novels)