MATERIALS AND METHODS BAC end sequencing Single BAC colonies were transferred into 1 ml of Terrific Broth (TB) medium supplemented with antibiotic (chloramphenicol at 12.
What does BES stand for?
BES stands for BAC End Sequencing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BES
We have 189 other meanings of BES in our Acronym Attic
- Bangkok Elevated Road and Train System (aka Hopewell Project; Thailand)
- Bit Error Rate Test Set
- Banana Emergency Recovery Unit (Saint Lucia)
- Basic Education Research Unit (est. 1990; Malaysia)
- Behavioral Evaluation and Referral Unit (child learning)
- Bioenvironmental Engineering Research Unit (Malaysia)
- Blanchard Economic Research Unit (New Orleans, LA)
- Built Environment Research Unit
- Boston Elevated Railway Company (1894 to 1947)
- Babler Elementary School (Wildwood, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The preliminary phase of the BAC end sequencing project was distributed between TIGR, the University of Pennsylvania and Genoscope (1996).