In our preliminary study, microsomal preparations from cells expressing recombinant human CYP 1A1, 1A2, 2B6, 2C9, and 3A4 and FMO I expressed in a human B lymphoblastoid cell line, exhibited sulfoxide oxidase activities toward fenthion amounting to 3.
What does BLCL stand for?
BLCL stands for B Lymphoblastoid Cell Line
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BLCL
We have 2 other meanings of BLCL in our Acronym Attic
- Bloor Lansdowne Christian Fellowship (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Building London Creating Futures
- Business Linkages Challenge Fund (Department for International Development; UK)
- Brevibacterium Lactofermentum and Corynebacterium Glutamicum
- Barrio Logan College Institute (San Diego, CA)
- Base Level Communication Infrastructure
- Beiyan Language and Culture Institute (China)
- Bread of Life Church International (Lusaka, Zambia)
- Brookdale Living Communities, Inc. (Brentwood, TN)
- Business Leaders Confidence Index
- Balmer Lawrie & Company Limited (India)
- Bilateral Carotid Artery Ligation
- Burkitt Lymphoma Cell Line (also seen as Burkitt's Lymphoma Cell Line)
- Bastide, Le Confort Medical (French retail stores)
- BLind Corner Monitor (drive assist technology)
- Borehole Logging Calibration Model
- Bovine Lung-Conditioned Medium (cells)
- Business Life Cycle Management (software)
- blastic phase of chronic myelogenous leukemia
- Birmingham Libraries Co-operative Mechanisation Project (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a preliminary study, when TCB was incubated with microsomal preparations from cells expressing recombinant human cytochrome P450 2B6 and rat cytochrome P450 2B1 expressed in a human B lymphoblastoid cell line (Gentest Corp.