What does BÖGA stand for?
BÖGA stands for Börsengeschäftsabwicklung (German: exchange transaction settlement system)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Board of Governors
- Bogota, Colombia - Eldorado (Airport Code)
- Boil-Off Gas
- Boots on Ground
- Boy or Girl
- British or German (standard)
- Business Optimization Group
- Business Owners Group
- British Orchid Growers Association (UK)
- British Organ Grinders Association
- Buzz Oates Group of Cos.
- Beijing Olympic Green Convention Centre
- Botswana German Alumni
- Budget Obligations Governing Execution Year
- Board of Governors Foundation, Inc (Florida, USA)
- Board of Governors Fee Waiver
- Baystate Ob/Gyn Group (Massachusetts)
- Board of Governors Grant (student financial aid)
- Balance of Good Health (government initiative; Food Standards Agency; UK)
- Bunch of Guys/Gals Hanging Around A Table (making a decision)