What does BPR stand for?
BPR stands for Béton de Poudres Réactives (French: Reactive Powder Concrete)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPR
We have 138 other meanings of BPR in our Acronym Attic
- Batch Process Record
- Batch Processing Requirement
- Batch Production Record
- Battle Proficiency Rate (gaming)
- Beam Profile Reflectometry
- Beaulieu, Poulin et Robitaille (French; Canadian engineering firm)
- Behavior Pattern Recognition
- Berkeley Poetry Review (University of California, Berkeley; journal)
- Best Path Routing (computing; XRoads Networks)
- Best Practice Recommendation (various organizations)