according to details issued by examination section of KMU, Mamunur Rashid, student of Khyber Medical College Peshawar, has clinched first position by securing 488 marks, Sofia Bano of Ayub Medical College and Amber Kazmi of KMU Institute of Medical Sciences Kohat remained second and third by securing 470 and 466 marks respectively.
What does AMC stand for?
AMC stands for Ayub Medical College (Abbottabad, Pakistan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AMC
We have 864 other meanings of AMC in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Modulation Control
- Automotive Marketing Consultants
- Autonomous Mission Control
- Avalon Mechanical Consultants (Victoria, BC, Canada)
- Ave Maria College
- Average Manufacturing Cost
- Average Moisture Content
- Avionics Maintenance Conference
- Avranches Moto-Club (French motorcycle club)
- Aywaille Moto Club (French; Belgian motorcycle club)
- Aztec Middle College (Arizona)
- Chief Aircraft Structural Mechanic (Naval rating)
- Coastal Minesweeper (Auxiliary, Minesweeper, Coastal)
- Department of Energy, Assistant Manager for Commercial Nuclear Waste (formerly DOE-RL/AMCW)
- Midpoint Compromise Search Area (JP 1-02)
- Air Mobility Command Computer Systems Squadron
- USAMC Installations and Services Activity
- Army Materiel Command Logistics Support Element-Far East
- Advanced Mission Computer & Display
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the occasion Dr Zia-ur-Rehman, Principal Prof; Dr Abdur Rashid, Vice Chancellor Khyber Medical College Peshawar, Dr Hafeezullah, Prof: Dr Jehangir Khan, Dr Muhammad Akbar and Dr A J Khan former principal Ayub Medical College were also present on the occasion.
ISLAMABAD, June 25 -- Upholding a decision made by the Peshawar High Court (PHC), a three-member Supreme Court (SC) bench on Thursday cancelled the Abbottabad Ayub Medical College doctor's promotion to associate professor, Daily Times has learnt.
Azmat Talaat while welcoming the Governor and the guests said that the Institute, since its establishment has produced 1150 specialists in various fields of health and with the increase in number of medical colleges, the Institute has also chalked out more workable plan for meeting its future needs under which Sub-Deans will be meant for Gomal, Saidu, Mardan and Ayub medical colleges.
As far as BDS is concerned, Iqra Ishtiaq of Ayub Medical College who have achieved top position in the Annual Examination, 2008 got the honour.
Jaffer Khan, Principal of Ayub Medical College Abbottabad.
Overall Top position holders of the Year, 2007, including Nauman Idrees of Ayub Medical College and Ms Noor Durrani of Khyber College of Dentistry also received gold medals on this occasion.
He commissioned the Ayub Medical College Teaching Hospital, Hayatabad Medical Complex Peshawar, Gynae & Obstetrics Ward at Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar and hospitals at Wana South Waziristan, Mardan and Kohat Road Peshawar.