What does C2 stand for?
C2 stands for Axis (second cervical vertebra; common name)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of C2
We have 71 other meanings of C2 in our Acronym Attic
- International Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies
- Collagen Induced Arthritis (autoimmune disease)
- C1q (Component 1 Subcomponent Q)-Binding Immune Complexes
- Cadet 1st Class
- Enhanced CPU State 1 (power-saving mode, computing)
- C1 Fixation and Transfer
- Class 1, Generation 2 (EPCglobal, RFID
- Complement Component 1, Q Subcomponent (biochemistry)
- Coated One Side (printing term)