It also focuses on broader background, with brief but representative discussions of naive set theory and equivalents of the Axiom of Choice, quadratic reciprocity, and basic complex analysis.
What does AC stand for?
AC stands for Axiom of Choice (math)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AC
We have 211 other meanings of AC in our Acronym Attic
- Autonomic Computing
- Auxiliary Circuit
- Auxiliary Contact
- Auxilio Ciudadano (Spanish, special police & military task force)
- Avanti Cristo (Italian: Before Christ)
- Average Cost
- Aviation Cadet
- Aviation Challenge
- Awaiting Connection
- AWP Control
- Aylesbury College (Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK)
- Companion of the Order (Australian honor)
- Adenylyl Cyclase Type I
- Anti-Cloud Lab (cloud computing)
- Alberta Consumer & Corporate Affairs (Canada)
- Advanced Computers & Electronics, Inc.
- Advanced Concepts & Engineering
- American Car and Foundry
- Acquisition, Construction, and Improvements
- Amedd (Army Medical Department) Center and School
Samples in periodicals archive:
KAI HAUSER The axiom of choice (AC) states that for any partition of a set into disjoint nonempty pieces there exists a function picking an element from each piece.