16X Dominator series of antennas, which have a wider bandwidth to cover the GLONASS operating frequencies up to 1610 MHz, a good axial ratio and a double resonance design for optimum reception at the centre frequencies.
What does AR stand for?
AR stands for Axial Ratio
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AR
We have 156 other meanings of AR in our Acronym Attic
- Automation Recall
- Automation Resources
- Autonomous Republic
- Autosomal Recessive (genetics; recessive gene on one of the 23 pairs of autosomes)
- Auxiliary Receiver
- Auxiliary Relay
- Auxiliary Room
- Avance-Retard (French)
- Avis de Réception (Canada Post)
- Ayn Rand (novelist and philosopher)
- End of message / Out (logging abbreviation)
- Postal Fiscal (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Repair Ship
- attributable risk percent
- Applied Research and Development
- Automated Rendezvous and Docking
- American Running and Fitness Association (Bethesda, MD)
- Air Rescue and Firefighting
- Arastirma-gelistirme (Turkish: Research & Development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Critical topics that readers would otherwise have to search a number of resources to find are included: RF safety chapter provides a concise presentation of FCC recommendations, including application examples, and prepares readers to work with real-world propagating systems; Antenna chapter provides an introduction to a wide variety of antennas and techniques for antenna analysis, including a detailed treatment of antenna polarization and axial ratio; the chapter contains a set of curves that permit readers to estimate polarization loss due to axial ratio mismatch between transmitting and receiving antennas without performing detailed calculations.