Besides pinch zoom, the other major new feature is "swipe to archive/delete," which, just like a notification, will let you swipe away messages from your inbox," the report said.
What does AM stand for?
AM stands for Away Message (instant messaging)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AM
We have 232 other meanings of AM in our Acronym Attic
- Autoservizi Meridionali (charter bus company in Naples, Rome and Parma, Italy)
- Auxiliary Memory
- Auxiliary Module
- Auxiliary Motor
- Avant Midi (French)
- Ave Maria (Latin: Hail Mary)
- Aviation Management (US Department of the Interior)
- Aviation Medicine
- Aviation Metalsmith (US Navy)
- Aviation Structural Mechanic (USN Rating)
- Member of the Order of Australia
- Ammunition & Hazardous Materials
- A Small Decline in Morning Peak Expiratory Flow
- Aircraft Modernization and Maintenance
- Advanced Materials and Processes (magazine)
- Anglican Mainstream (UK)
- Anti Media Plus (alternative web news outlet)
- Assistant Manager, Contracting Officer Representative
- Assistant Manager, Contracting Officer Representative Lead
- Adjusted Multimode Dynamic Guard Bandwidth
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the key take away messages from those meetings was consumers still identify the person in the white coat behind the meat counter--the butcher--as the beef expert," says Carrie Thomas, account manager for food chain affairs at Merck.
A) Constantly check his away message for updates on where he's heading.
My personal favourite, Piggles - complete with flying goggles and a cheeky, chops away message emblazoned on its rear quarters - looked very firmly in the opposite direction from a busy restaurant in upmarket Milsom Place where pork was definitely on the menu.
In class, she looks straight ahead, holding a pen in her right hand, punching away messages with the left on her phone under her desk.
Their "trusted sender" initiative--a caller ID-style system that would allow an e-mail account to accept legitimate bulk e-mail while turning away messages of unknown origin will be introduced soon.