The Pirate Bay 6 Away From Keyboard," an indie documentary about the popular torrent-based file-sharing website, is now available to watch for free on YouTube, as a paid digital download on the film's website and on The Pirate Bay itself.
What does AFKB stand for?
AFKB stands for Away From Keyboard
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 1 other meaning of AFKB in our Acronym Attic
- Always Frisky Kerrans (gaming)
- Anadolu Finans Kurumu (Anadolu Finance House)
- Anderson Flesher and Key (band)
- Aus- und Fortbildungs Gmbh für Elektronische Medien
- Austriackie Forum Kultury (Polish: Austrian Cultural Forum; Warsaw, Poland)
- Away From Keyboard
- Away From Keyboard To Pee
- Air Force COMSEC General Publication
- Air Force Cryptographic Aid, Maintenance
- Artist Formerly Known As Prince (aka TAFKAP)
- Away From Keyboard, Be Right Back
- A Flying Kiwi Experience (Belgium)
- Association Franco-Kirghize d'Ecotourisme (French: Franco-Kyrgyz Association of Ecotourism; France and Kyrgyzstan)
- Akademi for Kristen Folkeopplysning (Norwegian: Academy for Christian Folklore)
- Away from Keybord for A Second
- Association des Femmes Kimbanguistes (French: Association of Kinbanguist Moms; Congo)
- Away from Keyboard Instant Messenger
- Air Force Knowledge Management
- Air Force Key Management System
- Air Force Knowledge Now (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moving away from keyboard instruments, Birmingham Conservatoire is the venue for a double bill of music by Mark-Anthony Turnage, once composer-in-association with the CBSO, and a continuing presence with Birmingham Contemporary Music Group.
For example, the undo command, resizing a brush or zooming in and out of a piece of art can easily be attributed to an ExpressKey or Touch Strip, allowing Painter users to break away from keyboard dependency and seriously focus on the work at hand.
Illegal downloads and the media's relationship appears to have grown more complex, with BBC and other major media outlets funding the Pirate Bay documentary "TPB AFK: The Pirate Bay Away From Keyboard.
Film makers have come to prefer editing on Lightworks because it adapts to the way a film maker works and the system is ideal for editors who shy away from keyboard and mouse driven controllers.