Herb Plambeck Award for Creative Excellence is presented to The Mosaic Co.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Award for Creative Excellence (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1417 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Autonomous Centre of Edinburgh
- Auxiliary Cable Entrance facility
- Auxiliary Control Element
- Avenger Control Electronics
- Average Current Earnings
- Aviation Centre of Excellence (Canada)
- Aviation Combat Element
- Aviation Combat Element (MAGTF)
- aviation combat element Marine air-ground task force (MAGTF)
- Award for Corporate Excellence
- Award for Customer Excellence
- Axially Compliant Expansion tool (oilfield)
- AXIS Camera Explorer (software)
- Lanzarote, Canary Islands, Spain - Lanzarote (Airport Code)
- Public Alliance for Community Energy (Lincoln, NE)
- Antarctic Climate and Ecosystems Cooperative Research Centre (Australia)
- North Atlantic Regional Aerosol Characterisation Experiment
- Angiotensin I-Converting Enzyme Activity (plasma)
- Air and Space Collaborative Environment - Command and Control Systems Interface (component of the AFMSTT suite)
- Animated Communications Effectiveness, High Frequency
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association of Farm Broadcasters (NAFB) awarded its inaugural Plambeck Award for Creative Excellence to FMC.