KARACHI, January 20, 2012 (Balochistan Times): US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has presented Proctor & Gamble with the 13th annual Secretary of States Award for Corporate Excellence (ACE) at Washington DC, USA, for companys exceptional corporate social responsibility (CSR) efforts in Pakistan.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Award for Corporate Excellence
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1417 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Crossconnect Equipment
- Autonomous Centre of Edinburgh
- Auxiliary Cable Entrance facility
- Auxiliary Control Element
- Avenger Control Electronics
- Average Current Earnings
- Aviation Centre of Excellence (Canada)
- Aviation Combat Element
- Aviation Combat Element (MAGTF)
- aviation combat element Marine air-ground task force (MAGTF)
- Award for Creative Excellence (various organizations)
- Award for Customer Excellence
- Axially Compliant Expansion tool (oilfield)
- AXIS Camera Explorer (software)
- Lanzarote, Canary Islands, Spain - Lanzarote (Airport Code)
- Public Alliance for Community Energy (Lincoln, NE)
- Antarctic Climate and Ecosystems Cooperative Research Centre (Australia)
- North Atlantic Regional Aerosol Characterisation Experiment
- Angiotensin I-Converting Enzyme Activity (plasma)
- Air and Space Collaborative Environment - Command and Control Systems Interface (component of the AFMSTT suite)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Honouring and acknowledging the unparallel and incomparable contribution of several corporate " Amity Leadership Awards" were bestowed upon them during the Summit such as:- 'Amity Leadership Award for Corporate Excellence in the Oil and Natural Gas Industry' ONGC received the 'Amity Leadership Award for Corporate Excellence in the healthcare Industry', Stryker Global Technology Center received the 'Amity Leadership Award for Excellence in Umbilical Cord Blood Banking', Cryobanks International India received the 'Amity Leadership Award for Excellence in the Oil and Gas Exploration and Production' ,Cairn India Ltd.
Recognised for a number of outstanding achievements in the industry, Virtusa was recently selected as a finalist for the US Secretary of State Award for Corporate Excellence, for playing a leading role among US businesses overseas as good corporate citizens.
government endorses CSR by providing awards to companies, such as the Department of State's Award for Corporate Excellence.
The North-East Business Executive of the Year is the most prestigious individual award for corporate excellence made in the region.
Jacksonville, FL, has been presented the 2000 Award for Corporate Excellence for practices that significantly advance the positive image of the U.