Expectations known by all and a disciplined award fee board structure along with refined mechanics strengthened the viability of incentives.
What does AFB stand for?
AFB stands for Award Fee Board
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFB
We have 133 other meanings of AFB in our Acronym Attic
- Association Féline Belge (French: Belgian Cat Association; Belgium)
- Association Française des Banques (French: French Banking Association)
- Association Française des Bentrideurs (French: French Bentriders Association; recumbent cycling organization)
- Association Francaise des Bourses
- Association Française du Boxer (French: French Boxer Association; dog club)
- Atelier de Formation de Base (French: Basic Training Workshop)
- Athens First Bank (Synovus Bank)
- Atmospheric Fluidized Bed
- Authorized Foreign Bank (Canada)
- Autofluorescence Bronchoscopy
- Away from Brain
- Axial Flow Blower
- Aflatoxin B1
- Aflatoxins B1 and B2
- Anderson-Fraser Boer Goats (Newman, IL)
- Aden Forces Broadcasting Association
- Affiliated Business Arrangements
- African Biographical Archive
- Albemarle First Bank
- Alliance Française Bordeaux Aquitaine (French; international school; est. 1982; Bordeaux, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These meetings are set to coincide with meetings of the award fee board and further improve communications among KBR, CETAC, and USAREUR.
Under the LOGCAP contract, months-long delays in definitizing contract task orders have frequently undermined the contractor's cost-control incentives, and the absence of an Army award fee board to comprehensively evaluate the contractor's performance has further limited DOD's oversight.