Meanwhile, Darius lies forlorn at her feet awaiting transportation to his new home.
What does AT stand for?
AT stands for Awaiting Transportation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AT
We have 123 other meanings of AT in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Transmission
- Automotive Technology
- Autonomous Transporter
- Available Time (Itu-T)
- Average Torque
- Averaging Time
- Avian Tuberculosis
- Aviation Electronics Technician (Navy Rate)
- Aviation Electronics Technician (USN Rating)
- Awaiting Transfer
- Azores Time (GMT-0200)
- In Transit (Austrian cancel mark; philately)
- Royal Air Maroc, Morocco (IATA airline code)
- Total Attainable Search Area (US DoD)
- Atomic Number (also seen as ATNO, without the space)
- Anterior & Posterior Temporal Muscles
- Atomic Weight (also seen as AWT, without the space)
- Army Training for the Twenty-First Century
- Aggregate Technical and Commercial (India)
- Advanced Typography & Graphics
Samples in periodicals archive:
First performed at Cardiff's Chapter Arts Centre in March 2011 as part of Michael Kelligan's On The Edge season, the gripping but little-known true story is about Hungarian-Jewish author Bela Zsolt who was imprisoned in a World War II ghetto while awaiting transportation to Auschwitz.
Conditions on such ships were appalling and Jack has discovered that many prisoners died on them while awaiting transportation.
Time awaiting transportation (ensures you do not fall victim to time).
citizens traveling abroad have encountered uncomfortable and often dangerous conditions that have lasted for several days while awaiting transportation back to the United States.
Nearly 100 boogies full of imported goods were kept at Sibi Railway Station in Balochistan, awaiting transportation to Afghanistan, said the trader, who added they had talked to the Pakistani customs and trader ministry officials but they did not pay any attention.