The prison system was at the time labouring under a backlog of hundreds of prisoners serving life and other indefinite sentences awaiting transfer to open jails and Haney was one of those caught in the queue.
What does AT stand for?
AT stands for Awaiting Transfer
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AT
We have 123 other meanings of AT in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Ticketing
- Automatic Transmission
- Automotive Technology
- Autonomous Transporter
- Available Time (Itu-T)
- Average Torque
- Averaging Time
- Avian Tuberculosis
- Aviation Electronics Technician (Navy Rate)
- Aviation Electronics Technician (USN Rating)
- Awaiting Transportation
- Azores Time (GMT-0200)
- In Transit (Austrian cancel mark; philately)
- Royal Air Maroc, Morocco (IATA airline code)
- Total Attainable Search Area (US DoD)
- Atomic Number (also seen as ATNO, without the space)
- Anterior & Posterior Temporal Muscles
- Atomic Weight (also seen as AWT, without the space)
- Army Training for the Twenty-First Century
- Aggregate Technical and Commercial (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Filipina has spent three months in custody in Ras Al Khaimah while awaiting transfer to Abu Dhabi.
At the time of Cheek's death, Assistant Chief Mike McKenzie told local reporters that he had been awaiting transfer to the San Antonio State Hospital.
An additional EUR 87 million of properties are awaiting transfer and another EUR 201 million of assets are in an advanced stage of selling.
Some 1,300 exiles are still awaiting transfer to the transit centre.
A prisoner hospital hastily built 10 years ago, decrepit's mainly Muslim Uighur minority currently languish there awaiting transfer.
The remaining 39 percent had been convicted and awaited sentencing, were serving a sentence in jail, or were awaiting transfer to serve time in state or federal prison.
3 billion in revenues at the Central Bank awaiting transfer to the state treasury.