Anthony Marsh is to combine his current role with a part time position of interim chief executive for Great Western Ambulance Service, which covers Avon, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire.
What does AGW stand for?
AGW stands for Avon, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (National Health Service; UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AGW
We have 35 other meanings of AGW in our Acronym Attic
- Anganwadi Worker (India)
- Angelgeschäft Wehnemann (German angling equipment retailer)
- Anthropogenic Global Warming
- Anti-Global Warming
- Application Gateway (telecom)
- Art Gallery of Windsor (Ontario, Canada)
- Art Gallery Worldwide
- Atmospheric Gravity Waves
- Automatic Girth Welder
- Autonomous Guided Weapon
- All Going Well Weather Permitting (shipping)
- Agricultural Water for Africa Initiative (Tunisia)
- American Gold Wing Association (established 1983)
- American Grant Writers' Association
- Argyll Green Woodworkers Association (Argyll, Scotland, UK; est. 1994)
- Arkansas Ground Water Association
- Association of Ground Water Agencies (Southern CA; est. 1994)
- Automated Geospatial Watershed Assessment
- Adjutant General, War Department
- Adapted General Well-Being Index (psychology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Ruth Hall has been appointed as director of public health at the Avon, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire Strategic Health Authority, after working for eight years in Wales.
Trevor Jones, chief executive of NHS Scotland, is leaving to take up a new job as chief executive of Avon, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire health authority.
The 55-year-old left Birmingham to become chief executive of Avon, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire Strategic Health Authority in January 2003, a position he held at the time of his death.
He had been chief executive of Avon, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire strategic health authority since January 2003.