Avogadro's number allows the structure of lipoproteins to be calculated from their size (electron microscopy) and composition (lipid chemistry), so important in cholesterol metabolism (7,8).
What does NA stand for?
NA stands for Avogadro's Number (chemistry, equal to 6.022e23/Mol; sometimes written as N-Sub-A)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NA
We have 40 other meanings of NA in our Acronym Attic
- Purchases by Bureau of Supplies and Accounts for the Bureau of Ships (US Navy)
- Purchases by the Bureau of Supplies and Accounts for the Bureau of Yards and Docks (US Navy)
- Nintendo 64
- Nintendo 64DD (Nintendo 64 video game System Add-On)
- Nojirimycin 6-Phosphate
- Cox Bazar, Bangladesh (airport code)
- New 7 Wonders (of the World)
- (gute) Nacht (German: Good Night)
- New York TRACON
- Negativity at Approximately 95 Milliseconds
Samples in periodicals archive:
Finally, mass values were converted to copy number values as follows: copy number = [mass x (Avogadro's number)]/[(mean molecular weight of a base) x (template length)], where mass is expressed in grams, Avogadro's number is 6.
Multiplying the number of moles by Avogadro's number ([N.
Currently, Avogadro's number is rooted in the exact number of atoms present in 12 grams of the isotope carbon-12.
2]c (2) where M is the molecular weight of the repeat unit, NA is Avogadro's number, a = <d100>1/[square root of (term)]3 is the dimension of the hexagonal unit cell, and c = [d.
We determined the concentration of particles in each lipoprotein fraction mathematically using Avogadro's number, the volume of sample measured, and the sample collection time.
Now, Hahnemann formulated his ideas and did not know about Avogadro or Avogadro's number, which is the basis of the dilutional limit.
The Challenges of Trace Analysis While detection limits of ppt and ppq for organochlorines such as PCBs and dioxins seem low, remember that Avogadro's Number is very large.