LOS ANGELES, May 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Aviva Family and Children's Services , a non-profit, non-sectarian, multi-service agency providing comprehensive therapeutic and educational services to abused and neglected at-risk youth and their families in the greater Los Angeles community, hosts its 2012 "The A Gala," June 9 at The Beverly Hills Hotel.
What does AFCS stand for?
AFCS stands for Aviva Family and Children's Services (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFCS
We have 68 other meanings of AFCS in our Acronym Attic
- Armed Forces Courier Service
- Army Facilities Components System
- Artillery Fire Control Systems
- Asian Family Counselling Service (UK)
- Atlanta Fulton County Stadium
- Australian Forest Certification Scheme
- Automated Fire Control System (US DoD)
- Automatic Facilities Control Subsystem
- Automatic Fire Control System
- Automatic Flight Control System
- Senior Chief Aircraft Maintenanceman (Naval rating)
- Air Force Communications Service/Communications Computer Programming Center
- Air Force Center for Studies & Analysis
- Air Force Communications-Computer Systems Architecture
- Air Force Scientific Advisory Board
- Association of Former Customs Special Agents
- Air Force Claims Service Center (Kettering, OH)
- Air Force Command and Staff College (Greece)
- Air Force Cryptologic Support Center
- Air Force Communications-Computer Systems Doctrine Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
Judi Rose returns to the clinic after serving as director of development at the Economic Alliance of the San Fernando Valley and then at Aviva Family and Children's Services in Hollywood.
The mission of Aviva Family and Children's Services is to provide professional help to emotionally distressed, abused and neglected adolescents, children at-risk, and their families to develop skills and strengths necessary to enhance their individual and family functioning.
Alfre Woodard Set to Present LOS ANGELES, April 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Aviva Family and Children's Services, a nonprofit, non-sectarian, multi-service agency that provides care and treatment to abandoned, neglected, abused and at-risk youth in greater Los Angeles, presents The A Party, Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at The SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills.