Training can range from seven days for an aviation ordnanceman, 10 days for an aviation support equipment technician or up to 40 to 60 days as a communications technician (CT).
What does AS stand for?
AS stands for Aviation Support Equipment Technician
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AS
We have 206 other meanings of AS in our Acronym Attic
- Authorization Subsystem
- Automatic Sprinkler
- Automation Specialist
- Autonomous System (ATM)
- Autos Suecos (Spanish: Swedish Cars)
- Autosavants.com (car enthusiasts)
- Auxiliary Steam
- Auxiliary Submarine
- Aviation Safety
- Aviation Ship (US DoD)
- Complex Antenna
- Sickle-cell Trait (carrier; genetics)
- Submarine Tender
- Wait (logging abbreviation)
- Åsane Fotball (Norwegian football club)
- Air & Surface Maneuvering Module (TARTAR)
- Advanced Systems and Concepts
- Alarm, Surveillance, & Control (Alcatel)
- Airborne Systems and Crew Station
- American Science and Engineering Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Tomcat helped maintain freedom and democracy around the world," said Aviation Support Equipment Technician 2nd Class Christopher Kaelin, a support equipment maintainer with Aircraft Intermediate Maintenance Department (AIMD).
Navy photo by JO2 Zack Baddorf [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Aviation Support Equipment Technicians assigned to the amphibious assault ship USS Boxer (LHD-4) review a publication before testing an aircraft hydraulic servicing unit.
AVIATION SUPPORT EQUIPMENT TECHNICIAN (AW) 1st CLASS BRADLY W.