[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Aviation Structural Mechanic Airman Holly Harris assigned to VFA-14 performs corrosion maintenance on an F/A-18E Super Hornet aboard USS John C.
What does AM stand for?
AM stands for Aviation Structural Mechanic (USN Rating)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AM
We have 232 other meanings of AM in our Acronym Attic
- Automod (defunct GameFAQs feature)
- Autoservizi Meridionali (charter bus company in Naples, Rome and Parma, Italy)
- Auxiliary Memory
- Auxiliary Module
- Auxiliary Motor
- Avant Midi (French)
- Ave Maria (Latin: Hail Mary)
- Aviation Management (US Department of the Interior)
- Aviation Medicine
- Aviation Metalsmith (US Navy)
- Away Message (instant messaging)
- Member of the Order of Australia
- Ammunition & Hazardous Materials
- A Small Decline in Morning Peak Expiratory Flow
- Aircraft Modernization and Maintenance
- Advanced Materials and Processes (magazine)
- Anglican Mainstream (UK)
- Anti Media Plus (alternative web news outlet)
- Assistant Manager, Contracting Officer Representative
- Assistant Manager, Contracting Officer Representative Lead
Samples in periodicals archive:
Along with Navy divers and medical presence at the training center, other aviation rates, including aviation warfare systems operator (aircrew), aviation structural mechanic - safety equipment and aircrew survival equipment are also involved in the day-to-day operations of ASTC Jacksonville, something the training center's senior enlisted advisor (SEA) attributed to the teamwork, professionalism and knowledge of the Sailors serving as instructors, equipment maintenance personnel and safety observers.
We can't lose any Sailors; we can't have anybody getting hurt or going on light duty; so, it's safety first and then efficiency," said Senior Chief Aviation Structural Mechanic (AW/SW) R.
Typically the program looks for aviation structural mechanic, aviation machinist's mate or aviation electrician's mate ratings, E-4 or above.
CHARLES KING MAKES A LIVING AS THE KING Charles King didn't even know who Elvis Presley was 12 years ago when -- fresh out of Estes Park High School -- he joined the Navy and was stationed as an aviation structural mechanic at the Naval Air Station in Memphis.
This event gave me a lot of information and knowledge about the recycling process and the stuff that goes to waste," said Aviation Structural Mechanic 1st Class (AW) Chad Hodges, an instructor assigned to CNATTU.
The Center for Naval Air Technical Training (CNATT) announced that all aviation electrician's mate (AE), aviation structural mechanic (AM), aviation electronics technician (AT), and aviation machinist's mate (AD) "A" school training will be relocated to the Naval Air Technical Training Center (NATTC) in Pensacola, Fla.