Earlier this week, the directorate general of civil aviation (DGCA) issued a show cause notice to the airline acting on a complaint filed by the Civil Aviation Safety Advisory Council (CASAC), a panel of independent air safety experts appointed by the civil aviation ministry after the Air India Express crash in Mangalore in 2010 that killed 158 people.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Aviation Safety Advisory
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Spectrum Analyzer (US DoD)
- Automatic Switchboard Attendant
- Automation Systems Architecture (CAN/Devicenet Communications Identifier)
- Automotive Service Association
- Autorisation Spéciale d'Absence (French: Special Leave of Absence)
- Auxiliary Solar Array
- Auxiliary Spectrum Analysis
- Avantage Spécifique d'Ancienneté (French: Specific Advantages of Seniority)
- Average Speed of Answer
- Average Sunday Attendance (churches)
- Aviation Supplies & Academics
- Avicultural Society of America
- American Society of Anesthesiologists Classification 1(Normal Healthy Patient)
- American Society of Anesthesiologists Classification 2 (Patient with Mild Systemic Disease)
- American Society of Anesthesiologists Classification 3 (Patient with Severe Systemic Disease)
- American Society of Anesthesiologists Classification 4 (Patient with Incapacitating Systemic Disease That Is a Constant Threat to Life)
- American Society of Anesthesiologists Classification 5 (Moribund Patient Who Is Not Expected to Survive Without the Operation)
- American Society of Anesthesiologists Classification 6 (Declared Brain-Dead Patient Whose Organs Are Being Removed for Donor Purposes)
- atresia and in six control
- Assistant Secretary of the Army - Installations and Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Litson & Associates is the pre-eminent aviation safety advisory services company operating predominantly but not exclusively, throughout Africa and South America.
He also heads the Civil Aviation Safety Advisory Committee appointed by civil aviation minister Praful Patel.
New Delhi, June 3 (ANI): Civil Aviation Minister Praful Patel on Thursday said the newly formed Civil Aviation Safety Advisory Council (CASAC) would give suggestions to the Government on various air safety issues, and the council would meet once a month for the next three months.