According to Paul Hudson, executive director and public member of the FAA Aviation Rulemaking Advisory Committee, "Congress needs to enact minimum standards for passenger deplaning in stranding situations as well as deal with a host of other customer service problems".
What does ARAC stand for?
ARAC stands for Aviation Rulemaking Advisory Committee
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARAC
We have 89 other meanings of ARAC in our Acronym Attic
- Administrative Restructuring Advisory Committee (US NIH)
- Advantage Rent-a-Car (various locations)
- Agriculture and Rural Affairs Committee (various organizations)
- Alliance Restoration and Consulting (various organizations)
- Anderson Ranch Arts Center (Snowmass Village, CO)
- Archer-Ragsdale Arizona Chapter (Tuskegee Airmen, Inc.)
- Army Radar Approach Control
- Association Royale des Architectes de Charleroi (French: Royal Association of Architects of Charleroi; Charleroi, Belgium)
- Atmospheric Release Advisory Capability
- Audit and Risk Assurance Committee (UK)
- Cytosine Arabinoside (chemotherapy)
- American Royal Association Center Complex (entertainment arena; Kansas City, MO)
- Adaptive Retrieval Agents Choosing Heuristic Neighborhoods for Information Discovery
- Associate of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute
- Array Acoustic Log (energy production)
- arabinoside triphosphate and cytosine arabinoside monophosphate
- Advanced Research and Applications Corp.
- Alternate Reasonably Available Control Technology (US Environmental Protection Agency)
- Association Régionale pour l'Amélioration des Conditions de Travail (French: Regional Association for the Improvement of Working Conditions)
- Australian Research Alliance for Children and Youth