DG NSG requested to expedite the process of taking over one helicopter of NSG, which is presently with the Aviation Research Centre ( ARC).
What does ARC stand for?
ARC stands for Aviation Research Centre (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ARC
We have 1057 other meanings of ARC in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Restart Circuit
- Automatic Return Code
- Automation and Remote Control (journal)
- Automotive Research Center
- Autonomous Republic of Crimea (Ukraine)
- Avaliable Resource-driven Control-flow
- Average Response Computer
- Average Runlength-Constrained
- Avery Research Center (Pasadena, California)
- Aviation Refueling Capability
- Aziende Riunite Caffè
- Cable Repair Ship
- Caribbean Revolutionary Alliance (Martinique)
- Accreditation Review Committee for the Anesthesiologist Assistant
- All Range Crisp Focus
- Agricultural Research Council - Institute for Soil, Climate, and Water (South Africa)
- Accreditation Review Committee for the Medical Illustrator (Association of Medical Illustrators)
- Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant
- Anglican Roman Catholic Dialogue in the United States
- Agricultural Research Council-Vegetable and Ornamental Plant Institute (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
STUDENTS at an aviation research centre have been given the ultimate equipment to practise on - a full-size aeroplane.
30pm) Bickering boffins in an aviation research centre are at each others' throats.
We will have to re- examine the positioning of the Research and Analysis Wing, Aviation Research Centre ( it reports to the NSA) and the CBI," Chidambaram said.
This newspaper has subsequently come up with the revelation that seismic instruments maintained by the Research & Analysis Wing's Aviation Research Centre in Karnal, too, had questioned the success of the thermonuclear test.
Also, little attention has been paid to the detailed information provided by a supersecret facility of the Aviation Research Centre ( ARC) -- the technical wing of India's external intelligence agency, the Research & Analysis Wing ( R& AW) -- which had endorsed the recording of the test by DRDO.