The investigation surrounds a case against former prime minister and presidential candidate Ahmed Shafiq, alleging that he was involved in the sale of 40,000 square metres of land originally allocated below market prices by aviation officers to former regime officials including former president Hosni Mubarak's sons Al and Gamal.
What does AO stand for?
AO stands for Aviation Officer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AO
We have 60 other meanings of AO in our Acronym Attic
- Authentic Orginal (retail)
- Authorized Outage
- Authorizing Official (for IMPAC Purchases)
- Automags Online
- Automated Office
- Automated Operations
- Autonomous Okrug
- Autres Objets (Canada universal postal union)
- Auxiliary Oiler (Ship Type)
- Auxiliary Operator (nuclear industry)
- Aviation Ordnance Person (US DoD)
- Awards and Obligations
- Fly Outs (baseball statistic)
- Office of the Administrator
- Officer of the Order of Australia
- Operational Availability
- Order of Australia
- Other Articles (US postal service)
- Älykkyysosamäärä (Finnish: Intelligence Quotient)
- Ausserordentlicher Professor (German: extraodinary professor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A 2006 independent inquiry into the crash found that although the pilots were directly responsible for the crash, the airline as well as civil aviation officers were criminally liable.
The imposter was caught following a police manhunt after a senior aviation officer got suspicious about Sirlo being named a captain at such a young age.
Some 315 students were honoured at the graduation ceremony along with a special group of 25 aviation officers and 13 paramedics.
Civil aviation officer, Mohammad Azam Azami, said entrance and exit for passengers and the terminal previously lacked proper equipment.
An aviation officer has two opportunities to sign an ACCP contract - the first in the year prior to expiration of his or her minimum service requirement and the second in the year the MSR will expire.
When I was going through Aviation Officer Candidate School in early 1968, there were two well-known figures from the Vietnam War we youngsters particularly admired.