AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS US airframer Boeing (NYSE: BA) said it has received an order by California-based commercial jet leasing firm Aviation Capital Group for 60 737 MAX airplanes.
What does ACG stand for?
ACG stands for Aviation Capital Group (Newport Beach, CA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACG
We have 250 other meanings of ACG in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Consulate General
- Automatic Call Gap
- Automatic Call Gapping
- Automatic Code Gapping
- Automatic Contingency Generation
- Automatic Cross Generation
- Automatic Crosstell Gate
- Automobile Club Group (insurance company)
- Automotive Consulting Group
- Auxiliary Coastguard
- Aviation Consulting Group, LLC (Ormond Beach, Florida)
- Azeri Chirag Gunashli Field (Caspian Sea oil field)
- Adjusted Clinical Groups - Predictive Model (Johns Hopkins software)
- Advisory Committee on Governance and Accountability
- African Caribbean Golf Association
- ALEAP Credit Guarantee Association
- American Carnival Glass Association
- American Community Gardening Association
- American Corn Growers Association
- American Council on Gift Annuities
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boeing announced today an order by Aviation Capital Group (ACG) for 60 737 MAX airplanes.
Aviation Capital Group (ACG), the US-based global aircraft leasing company, signed a purchase agreement with Airbus for 30 eco-efficient A320neo Family aircraft.
Copa Airlines now has firm orders and delivery commitments for 33 aircraft, all of which are Boeing 737-800s, said Pedro Heilbron, CEO The lease agreements were signed GE Capital Aviation Services (GECAS, 5 units), BOC Aviation (3 units) and Aviation Capital Group (ACG, 2 units).
Leasing companies Dubai Aersopace Enterprise ordered 70 A320s and 30 A350s, and US-based lessor Aviation Capital Group ordered 23 more A320s in the day's biggest orders.
Dec 8, 2006 Delta Air Lines, Boeing Delta Air Lines has agreed to sell 15 Boeing 737-800 aircraft to Aviation Capital Group, the leasing company of Pacific LifeCorp.