Aviation Boatswain's Mate (Handling) Airman Ashlie Ray and Aviation Boatswain's Mate Airman Apprentice Michelle Carmack chain down a F/A-18 Super Hornet for security in the hangar bay of USS Dwight D.
What does ABM stand for?
ABM stands for Aviation Boatswain's Mate (USN rating)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ABM
We have 257 other meanings of ABM in our Acronym Attic
- Attention Bond Mechanism
- Authentication Billing Manager (Lucent)
- Automated Banking Machine (Canada)
- Automatic Banking Machine (Canadian name for ATM)
- Automatic Batch Mixing
- Automatic Bread Machine
- Automatic Building Machine
- Automotive Base Mechanic (uncertified, slang shadetree mechanic)
- Auxiliary Board Member (Bahá'í Faith)
- Aventure du Bout du Monde (French travelers' network)
- Avrupa Bilgi Merkezi (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Bamaga, Queensland, Australia (Airport Code)
- All Burma Monks' Alliance
- American Bearing Manufacturers Association
- American Board of Medical Acupuncture
- American Boiler Manufacturers Association
- American Brush Manufacturers Association
- Antibasement Membrane Antibody
- Army Ballistic Missile Agency (Huntsville, AL)
- Associate of the Business Management Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
You can tell by the big smiles on each of their faces," said Aviation Boatswain's Mate (Equipment) Airman Mitch-ell Mackenzie.
AMERICA (CV-66) as an Aviation Boatswain's Mate (Launching and Recovery), and was honorably discharged after 4 years active service.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] An Aviation Boatswain's Mate refuels an AV-8B Harrier assigned to Marine Squadron Three One One (VMA-311), which is part of the reinforcement for Marine Medium Helicopter Squadron One Six Five (HMM-165) attached to the 15th Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) aboard USS Boxer.
An aviation boatswain's mate stretches a fuel hose across the deck of John C.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Aviation Boatswain's Mate (Handling) Airman (AW) Andres R.
Navy photo by PH3 Kristopher Wilson [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] An Aviation Boatswain's Mate directs the driver tractor as he backs a U.
ABH2(AW) Geoffrey Watt became the Atlantic Fleet Junior Aviation Boatswain's Mate of the Year.