Our recent work (4) comparing avian and human influenza A viruses also found that many species-associated amino acid signatures are located on the C terminal of PB1-F2.
What does AHI stand for?
AHI stands for Avian and Human Influenza
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AHI
We have 143 other meanings of AHI in our Acronym Attic
- Apnea/Hypopnea Index
- Artificial Horizon Indicator
- Assistance Humanitaire Internationale (French: International Humanitarian Assistance)
- Association for Heritage Interpretation (Britain)
- Association of Heritage Industries
- Attitudinal Healing International
- Atwell-Hicks, Inc. (offices in Brighton, Ann Arbor, Washington, & Naperville)
- Augmented Human Interaction (UK)
- Aussie Home Inventories (New South Wales, Australia)
- Automated Hosting Inc.
- Affordable Health Insurance Agency (San Antonio, TX)
- Association of Health Insurance Advisors
- Association of Health Insurance Agents (part of NALU)
- Association of Healthcare Internal Auditors (Wheat Ridge, CO)
- Australian Health Informatics Association
- Australian Health Insurance Association
- Asociación Hondureña de Instituciones Bancarias (Honduras)
- Affordable Housing Investors Council (Chicago, IL)
- American Health Information Community
- Arabian Hotel Investment Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, mutations of the virus in pigs as a result of hybridization are possible, since both avian and human influenza viruses can infect pigs.