A comparison and evaluation of techniques for diagnosis of avian tuberculosis in wildfowl.
What does AT stand for?
AT stands for Avian Tuberculosis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AT
We have 123 other meanings of AT in our Acronym Attic
- Auto Transformer
- Autogenic Training (relaxation technique)
- Automatic Ticketing
- Automatic Transmission
- Automotive Technology
- Autonomous Transporter
- Available Time (Itu-T)
- Average Torque
- Averaging Time
- Aviation Electronics Technician (Navy Rate)
- Aviation Electronics Technician (USN Rating)
- Awaiting Transfer
- Awaiting Transportation
- Azores Time (GMT-0200)
- In Transit (Austrian cancel mark; philately)
- Royal Air Maroc, Morocco (IATA airline code)
- Total Attainable Search Area (US DoD)
- Atomic Number (also seen as ATNO, without the space)
- Anterior & Posterior Temporal Muscles
Samples in periodicals archive:
Avian tuberculosis in naturally infected captive water birds of the Ardeideae and Threskiornithidae families studied by serotyping, IS901 RFLP typing, and virulence for poultry.
Avian tuberculosis has been reported in many species of birds including ducks, geese, chickens, turkeys, pigeons, cranes, pheasants, raptors, and wild passerines (Hinshaw et al.