Avian encephalomyelitis virus induces apoptosis via major structural protein VP3.
What does AE stand for?
AE stands for Avian Encephalomyelitis (poultry viral disease)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AE
We have 89 other meanings of AE in our Acronym Attic
- Australian English
- Autechre (band)
- Auto Estrada (Motorway)
- Auto Exposure
- Auto-Entrepreneur (France)
- Automation Equipment
- Automotive Extrication (emergency & rescue services)
- Auxiliary Equipment
- Auxiliary Explosive (US Navy ammunition ship designation)
- Avian Encephalomalacia (Vitamin E Deficiency)
- Aviation Electrician's Mate (US Navy)
- Corps of Australian Engineers
- Mandarin Airlines (IATA airline code)
- United Arab Emirates (Internet TLD)
- Advanced Engineering and Design (USACE)
- Air Equipment & Support
- Acetone Extract of Amomum Cardamomum
- Asthma Educator - Certified
- All Electron-Configuration Interaction
- Auto Exposure Lock (photography)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Results of commercial enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays on serum samples showed that birds had antibodies against infectious bursal disease virus (100%), Newcastle disease virus (97%), avian encephalomyelitis virus (92%), chicken anemia virus (90%), infectious bronchitis virus (85%), Mycoplasma gallisepticum (73%), and Mycoplasma synoviae (68%).