The average transaction volume for investors buying in their own market stood at E21 million, increasing to E56 million for cross-border European investors and 89 million euros for non-European buyers.
What does ATV stand for?
ATV stands for Average Transaction Volume (credit card)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ATV
We have 88 other meanings of ATV in our Acronym Attic
- Authority to Vote (various locations)
- Authorization to Verify (finance)
- Automated Transfer Vehicle (ESA/NASA)
- Automatic Test Verification
- Automatic Threshold Variation
- Automatic Transport Ventilator (medical device)
- Automatic Video Tracker
- Average Time Viewing (advertising)
- Average Total Volume
- Average Transaction Value
- Azienda Trasporti Verona (Verona, Italy)
- Active Tuned Vibration Attenuator (aviation)
- All Terrain Vehicle Association
- Almagor Terror Victims Association (Israel)
- American Trauma Victims Association (West Wing TV show)
- Analog Television Adapter
- Automated Technology for Verification and Analysis (Workshop)
- Automatic Tone and Voice Annunciator Device
- All Terrain Vehicle Association of Minnesota
- All Terrain Vehicle Association of Nova Scotia (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the six months ended in October, average transaction volume remained relatively steady with 32 transactions per month, only one building lower than the September average.
According to the new regulation, which takes effect today, the total commissioned sales amount of borrowed securities in midsession will be capped at 20% of the average transaction volume in the previous 30 trading sessions, rather than 3% of the shares in circulation originally.