The retail figures reflect an increase in both Spend Per Passenger and average transaction value during 2012.
What does ATV stand for?
ATV stands for Average Transaction Value
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ATV
We have 88 other meanings of ATV in our Acronym Attic
- Atlantic Television (Canada)
- Authority to Vote (various locations)
- Authorization to Verify (finance)
- Automated Transfer Vehicle (ESA/NASA)
- Automatic Test Verification
- Automatic Threshold Variation
- Automatic Transport Ventilator (medical device)
- Automatic Video Tracker
- Average Time Viewing (advertising)
- Average Total Volume
- Average Transaction Volume (credit card)
- Azienda Trasporti Verona (Verona, Italy)
- Active Tuned Vibration Attenuator (aviation)
- All Terrain Vehicle Association
- Almagor Terror Victims Association (Israel)
- American Trauma Victims Association (West Wing TV show)
- Analog Television Adapter
- Automated Technology for Verification and Analysis (Workshop)
- Automatic Tone and Voice Annunciator Device
- All Terrain Vehicle Association of Minnesota
Samples in periodicals archive:
At home, the average transaction value was e1/472, a decrease of one euro compared with 2011.
4% on a like-for-like basis due to lower average transaction values resulting from the introduction of attractively priced new spectacle ranges' However, it confirmed that eye test and spectacle volumes both increased on the first half of last year.
That is average transaction value as opposed to consumer numbers, which brings me back to the fact we need more visitors.
Retail figures show the average transaction value during 2010 as Dh194 ($52.
And we are spending less, with the average transaction value now EUR41.
Although the volume of property sales has risen by around 20 per cent in 2010, the average transaction value has fallen by approximately half compared with two years earlier.