The peak torque was calculated as the average torque achieved over a range of 10[degrees] around the angle at which the highest torque value was reached (Oliveira et al.
What does AT stand for?
AT stands for Average Torque
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AT
We have 123 other meanings of AT in our Acronym Attic
- Austria (top-level domain name)
- Auto Throttle
- Auto Transformer
- Autogenic Training (relaxation technique)
- Automatic Ticketing
- Automatic Transmission
- Automotive Technology
- Autonomous Transporter
- Available Time (Itu-T)
- Averaging Time
- Avian Tuberculosis
- Aviation Electronics Technician (Navy Rate)
- Aviation Electronics Technician (USN Rating)
- Awaiting Transfer
- Awaiting Transportation
- Azores Time (GMT-0200)
- In Transit (Austrian cancel mark; philately)
- Royal Air Maroc, Morocco (IATA airline code)
- Total Attainable Search Area (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Peak torque (PT) and average torque (AVT) were determined by the repetition at which maximum torque was achieved during a six-repetition trial.
The test revealed that average torque is significantly lower when using the modified and nonmodified rapeseed oil compared to the reference oil.
The average torque values were reduced slightly on the RPA 2000 compared with the MDR 2000.