The average talk time, across all tested handsets, was a little over five hours.
What does ATT stand for?
ATT stands for Average Talk Time (telemarketing)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ATT
We have 179 other meanings of ATT in our Acronym Attic
- Attitude Retention System (aviation)
- Authorization to Tool
- Authorization to Transport (firearm permit, Canada)
- Automatic Tank Target
- Automatic Target Tracking
- Automatic Toll Ticketing
- Automatic Trunk Test (system)
- Automatic Trunk Testing
- Automatic Turbine Testing
- Advanced Tracking, Telemetry, and Control
- AT&T Information Systems
- Attitudes Metaphor
- Attenzione (Italian: Attention)
- Adventure Travel Trade Association
- Afghan Transit Trade Agreement
- African Travel and Tourism Association
- American Tin Trade Association (Howell, NJ)
- American Trote and Trocha Association, Inc. (Ocala, FL, USA)
- Ammalati di Tumore Tiroideo Associati
Samples in periodicals archive:
I also wondered about the impact on calls where the average talk time is high?
This solution will capture customer feedback automatically after the agent moves on to the next call, allowing the company to measure the customer experience while reducing average talk time.
What Kraft Measures Up Volume T&E expense reports processed Invoices processed Payroll payments generated Business analysis T&E expense by category T&E expense by days outstanding Productivity Cost per transaction Headcount Budget Service Live call retrieval rate Phone response time Call pickup time Average talk time Control Types of audit issues Invoice rejection reasons Reconciliation aging Mr.
Call volume and average talk time Under $10MM Over 10mm All Median calls per employee 40/day 70/day 50/day 50% Range 20-50 40-90 30-70 Average talk time per call 3.
You might learn that an agent who tends to exceed average talk time by 20 percent, for example, is consistently bringing in double the revenue of other agents.