Over the past 10 years, average Sunday attendance has plummeted and 15 congregations have been deemed "at risk.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Average Sunday Attendance (churches)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Slack Adjuster
- Automatic Spectrum Analyzer (US DoD)
- Automatic Switchboard Attendant
- Automation Systems Architecture (CAN/Devicenet Communications Identifier)
- Automotive Service Association
- Autorisation Spéciale d'Absence (French: Special Leave of Absence)
- Auxiliary Solar Array
- Auxiliary Spectrum Analysis
- Avantage Spécifique d'Ancienneté (French: Specific Advantages of Seniority)
- Average Speed of Answer
- Aviation Safety Advisory
- Aviation Supplies & Academics
- Avicultural Society of America
- American Society of Anesthesiologists Classification 1(Normal Healthy Patient)
- American Society of Anesthesiologists Classification 2 (Patient with Mild Systemic Disease)
- American Society of Anesthesiologists Classification 3 (Patient with Severe Systemic Disease)
- American Society of Anesthesiologists Classification 4 (Patient with Incapacitating Systemic Disease That Is a Constant Threat to Life)
- American Society of Anesthesiologists Classification 5 (Moribund Patient Who Is Not Expected to Survive Without the Operation)
- American Society of Anesthesiologists Classification 6 (Declared Brain-Dead Patient Whose Organs Are Being Removed for Donor Purposes)
- atresia and in six control
Samples in periodicals archive:
All that began to change when she met Peter Warkentin, the past moderator of nearby Southridge Community Church, which began life as a small Mennonite Brethren congregation but became a large successful place of worship with an average Sunday attendance of more than 1,500.
The official membership at Trinity sits at about 1,500, and Jensen said the average Sunday attendance was about 350.
Average Sunday attendance is about seventy persons.
Average Sunday attendance in the diocese also remained steady at 17,300 - 14,200 adults and 3,100 children.
Last year's average Sunday attendance of 7,520 was the highest since the first season of Sunday racing in 1995, when the figure was 9,723.
These communities, with populations of up to 6,000, enjoy an average Sunday attendance of 200 to 300 people, said Archdeacon Huskins.
And quick insight into the competitive and suspicious world of clergy can be gained by asking one to estimate the average Sunday attendance in a colleague's congregation nearby--then reversing the procedure.