The new version features important statistics such as abandonment rate, average speed of answer, and more.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Average Speed of Answer
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Signal Analysis
- Automatic Slack Adjuster
- Automatic Spectrum Analyzer (US DoD)
- Automatic Switchboard Attendant
- Automation Systems Architecture (CAN/Devicenet Communications Identifier)
- Automotive Service Association
- Autorisation Spéciale d'Absence (French: Special Leave of Absence)
- Auxiliary Solar Array
- Auxiliary Spectrum Analysis
- Avantage Spécifique d'Ancienneté (French: Specific Advantages of Seniority)
- Average Sunday Attendance (churches)
- Aviation Safety Advisory
- Aviation Supplies & Academics
- Avicultural Society of America
- American Society of Anesthesiologists Classification 1(Normal Healthy Patient)
- American Society of Anesthesiologists Classification 2 (Patient with Mild Systemic Disease)
- American Society of Anesthesiologists Classification 3 (Patient with Severe Systemic Disease)
- American Society of Anesthesiologists Classification 4 (Patient with Incapacitating Systemic Disease That Is a Constant Threat to Life)
- American Society of Anesthesiologists Classification 5 (Moribund Patient Who Is Not Expected to Survive Without the Operation)
- American Society of Anesthesiologists Classification 6 (Declared Brain-Dead Patient Whose Organs Are Being Removed for Donor Purposes)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And the average speed of answer is now 40 seconds, compared to 176 seconds this time last year.
Patient Care: Average speed of answer decreased by 52 percent (48 sec to 23 sec).
FirstPoint's new applications offer: priority queuing; real-time intelligent announcements in queue or wait time; simulation/modeling tools to test routing sequences and troubleshoot configurations; template and data element reports and business rules administration to respond to real-time conditions, such as time of day, average speed of answer and automatic adjustment for those conditions.
In this example, if our service objective is to have an average delay (or average speed of answer - ASA) of no more than 10 seconds, we see in the table that 25 staff are required.