Managing director Ryan Gill added that the new monitoring system would take the average running time of the turbine to above 95%.
What does ART stand for?
ART stands for Average Running Time
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ART
We have 466 other meanings of ART in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Revision Tracking
- Automotive Retailing Today
- Autonomic Response Testing
- Autorité de Régulation des Télécommunications
- Autorité de Régulation des Télécoms (France)
- Auxiliary Resonant Tank
- Available Resource Technology (Mat Bevel Institute)
- Average Reliable Throughput
- Average Resolution Time
- Average Room Temperature
- Avian Rhinotracheitis
- Azzura Robot Team (Italian National Team in autonomous robot competitions)
- Johnson-Grace Compressed Image (file extension)
- Watertown, NY, USA - Watertown (Airport Code)
- Adaptive Real-Time Time-Varying Setpoint
- Adaptive Resonance Theory, Version 1
- Adp-Ribosyltransferase 4
- Achaemenid Research on Texts and Archaeology
- Advanced Radiator Test Article
- Alberta Retired Teachers Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The average running time was two hours, 12 minutes and 19 seconds - two minutes faster than last year's figure.
Top of the dead bus average running times was the Ryde depot at 11,030, Port Botany at 8728 and Brookvale at 7839.
The, most basic UPS, which can protect a single PC or a smaller workstation, produces between 200-650 VA and has an average running time of between six and 12 minutes.
It has asked permission from the rail regulator to run four services a day from Newcastle to Preston via Leeds, York, Manchester and Bolton using inter-city standard trains with an average running time of 220 minutes.