That's lower than Alltel's average revenue per subscriber of about $50 a month.
What does ARPS stand for?
ARPS stands for Average Revenue Per Subscriber
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARPS
We have 19 other meanings of ARPS in our Acronym Attic
- Amherst Receiver Processor System
- Army Reserve Pre-Positioned Sets
- ASMIS Retrieval and Processing System
- Associate of the Royal Photographic Society
- Association of Railway Preservation Societies
- Asteroids and Remote Planets Section (British Astronomical Association)
- Atmospheric Research Program Staff (EPA)
- Auction Rate Preferred Stock
- Augmented Real-Time Processing System
- Automated Records Processing System
- Amateur Radio Public Service Corps
- Arlington Radio Public Service Club (Arlington, VA)
- Access Region Prediction Table
- Acid Reflux Provocation Test (surgery)
- Adaptive Research Planning Teams
- Adenine Phosphoribosyltransferase
- Ateneo Rifle Pistol Team
- Australasian Registered Piano Technician (skills assessment)
- Age-Related Permanent Threshold Shift (hearing science)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our average revenue per subscriber currently is more than $70 per month, excluding roaming revenue and taxes.