He said the mobile penetration reached 138pc and there was a 50pc growth in the international outgoing call minutes, and a 30pc drop in international average revenue per minute.
What does ARPM stand for?
ARPM stands for Average Revenue Per Minute (public utilities)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARPM
We have 9 other meanings of ARPM in our Acronym Attic
- Army Resourcing Priorities List
- Atmospheric Research Pty Ltd (Australia)
- Authorized Replacement Parts List
- Average Revenue Per Line
- Apple Reference, Performance, and Learning Expert (Apple, Inc. software)
- Age Replacement Preventive Maintenance
- Alcatraz-Red Power Movement
- Association of Russian Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- ATM (Asynchronous Transmission Mode) Rate Pacing Module
- Average Revenue Per Message
- Automated Resource and Plan Management Information System
- Asian Research Publishing Network
- Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency
- Acid Rain Policy Office
- AFI (African Indian Ocean Geographic Region) RVSM (Reduced Vertical Separation Minima) Program Office (Nairobi, Kenya)
- After Receipt of Purchase Order (various companies)
- Alliance for Responsible Pet Ownership
- Arkansas Post National Memorial (US National Park Service)
- Association of Retired Police Officers (Nassau County, New York)
- Associazione Reggina Produttori Olio D'Oliva (Italian: Reggina Olive Oil Manufacturers Association; Reggio Calabria, Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Due to an easing in prices however, average revenue per minute of use fell to SEK2.