[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Average Quarter Hour Ratings, Share, and Cume radio listening ratings, for stations and networks, can be determined by crop or livestock production demographics within designated geographic areas using AMR software.
What does AQH stand for?
AQH stands for Average Quarter Hour (radio ratings)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AQH
We have 2 other meanings of AQH in our Acronym Attic
- Anqing Airport (China)
- Asheville Quilt Guild
- Atomic Questions Group
- Al Qaeda's Great Escape (Philip Smucker book)
- Added Qualification in Geriatric Medicine
- Association Québécoise de Gestion de la Végétation (French; Canada)
- Academic Quality Handbook (UK)
- Access Quality Health (Boston, MA)
- Affordable Quality Homes (Australia)
- American Quarter Horse
- Average Quarter of an Hour (advertising)
- Air Quality Health Alert (San Antonio, TX)
- American Quarter Horse Association
- Alamo Quarter Horse Breeders (Texas)
- Alberta Quarter Horse Breeders Group
- Alliance for Quality Health Care (Williamsville, NY)
- Assessing Quality in Higher Education (Australia)
- Adjusted Qualified Higher Education Expense (US IRS)
- American Quarter Horse Foundation
- Absolute Quality Home Inspection (Orwell, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's a smaller number than the total audience listening to KSHE during an average quarter hour in the last Arbitron survey.
From the cattle producer side," Haller continues, "collectively the CBN has historically delivered an estimated average quarter hour listening level of 12% of the producers with a 43% share of the listening.
KMOX was the market leader in the most recent Arbitron survey, with an average quarter hour 12+ audience share of 14.
basis, marketers can determine Average Quarter Hour Rating, Average Quarter Hour Share and Cume Rating.