The calculation of 15 percent is as follows; Rosin containing systems were measured to increase in average hull roughness by 40 microns/year.
What does AHR stand for?
AHR stands for Average Hull Roughness (sailing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AHR
We have 91 other meanings of AHR in our Acronym Attic
- Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor
- Asset Health Review
- Assisted Human Reproduction
- Association for Health Records
- Atelier Hautes Résolutions (French: High Resolution Workshop)
- Attack Helicopter Regiment
- Australian Health Review (Australian Healthcare & Hospitals Association)
- Avenir et Histoire des Recycleurs (French: Future and History of Recyclers)
- Average Heart Rate
- Average House Rate (hospitality)
- Aviemore Highland Resort, Ltd. (Scotland, UK)
- Acton Hot Rod Association (UK)
- Advanced Helmet Sight Reticle Assembly
- American Healthcare Radiology Administrators
- American Home Recording Act
- American Hot Rod Association
- Arabian Horse Registry of America
- Audio Home Recording Act
- Automatic Header Rate Adjustment
- Arizona Historical Records Advisory Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
Intersleek 900 is exceptionally smooth with low levels of Average Hull Roughness combined with excellent foul release capabilities and good resistance to mechanical damage, according to Brown.