Effective Number of Colors/Classes The statistics of the user's average deviation rate is plotted in form of box plot as shown in Figure 2 (a).
What does AD stand for?
AD stands for Average Deviation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AD
We have 84 other meanings of AD in our Acronym Attic
- Autograph Document
- Automated Data
- Automatic Damper
- Automatic Depressurization
- Automatic Differentiation
- Automatic Distribution (US DoD)
- Autonomous Domain
- Autosomal Dominant (genetics; dominant gene on one of the 23 pairs of autosomes)
- Auxiliary Destroyer Tender
- Auxiliary Drain
- Aviation Division
- Aviation Machinist Mate (US Navy rating)
- Awaiting Disconnection
- Awdal (postal region, Somalia)
- Azumanga Daioh (anime)
- Azure Dreams (role-playing game)
- Destroyer Tender (US Navy ship designation)
- Partia Aleanca Demokratike (Party of the Democratic Alliance, Albania, aka: PADSh)
- Priority Add-On (US DoD)
- Right Ear
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both models had a quite high average deviation of over 30%.
The ST-4 well was designed and successfully drilled as a deviated well bore through the Upper Ordovician, penetrating 364m of the objective Bir Ben Tartar Formation at an average deviation angle of 77 degrees.
The DDR[R] trained group showed significant improvement in the average displacement from the force plate platform center on the y-axis, as well as, the average deviation of the center of pressure (COP) from the y centroid of the base of support (BOS) at (p = 0.
In neither market is the average deviation in makeups more than two and a half times greater than it is in the goals supremacy market.
The average positive price deviation is the average deviation in price above fundamental value (max(0, ([P.
Batch Sample Standard number size Average deviation Maximum Minimum 1 30 0.
It should be noticed that the Lydersen and the Joback-Reid methods employ the normal boiling temperature to estimate the critical temperature, reason that explains the low average deviation in the prediction of this property.