Summary: DUBAI -- The Dubai Mercantile Exchange Limited (DME) on Monday announced that it set new trading records during the month of January 2011 with average daily volumes being the highest since the launch of the exchange.
What does ADV stand for?
ADV stands for Average Daily Volume (trading)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADV
We have 55 other meanings of ADV in our Acronym Attic
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Vermessungsverwaltungen der Länder der Bundesrepublik Deutschland (German: Working Committee of the Surveying Authorities of the States of the Federal Republic of Germany)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Deutscher Verkehrsflughäfen (German: Working Group of German Commercial Airports)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Datenverarbeitung
- Area Denial to Vehicles
- Ascent/Descent Vehicle
- Association of Dunkirk Veterans
- Atmospheric Dump Valve
- Auditable Dollar Value
- Aujeszky's Disease Virus
- Automatic Diluent Valve (diving rebreather)
- Advertisement for Adults
- Advanced Diploma
- Adenovirus Vaccine, Type 4, Live, Oral
- Advanced Soviet
- Alabama Department of Veterans Affairs (Montgomery, AL)
- Americal Division Veterans Association
- American Deaf Volleyball Association
- Allgemeiner Deutschsprachiger Verein Antalya Akdeniz (German: General Association of German Antalya Akdeniz)
- Advanced Absorber Assembly
- Advanced Actuation (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Highlights for the year included average daily volume growth above 40 percent for foreign exchange (FX) and metals products, as well as double-digit growth in interest rates, energy and agricultural commodities.