When consumed in the diet at an average daily dose of 7.
What does ADD stand for?
ADD stands for Average Daily Dose
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ADD
We have 270 other meanings of ADD in our Acronym Attic
- Attitude Determination Device
- Attribute Driven Design (software development)
- Audio Day Dream (album)
- Authorized Derivative Declassifier
- Authorized Development Deviation
- Authorized Digital Dealers
- Automated Design and Documentation
- Automated Dispensing Device (drug storage/dispensing)
- Automatic Document Distribution
- Autonomous Dynamics Determination
- Average Drop Distance
- Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity
- Additional Uniform Allowance
- Accidental Death, Dismemberment and Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity (also seen as ADD H)
- Attention Deficit Disorders with Hyperactivity
- Adipocyte Determination and Differentiation Factor 1
- Active Defense Decision Aid
- American Design Drafting Association
- American Dream Downpayment Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
Those that were not discontinued from steroids had marked reductions in the average daily dose prescribed.
In the head-to-head, randomised, non-inferiority controlled clinical trial of 964 patients, patients taking Lantus(R) required an average daily dose of 43.
The average daily dose has decreased from 1,780 mg in 1999 to 936 mg in 2004.
The people in the study who were on ibuprofen were taking it under doctors' supervision, so their average daily dose, 1,200 mg, was high.
For example, lifetime average daily dose is used for cancer risk assessment, whereas average daily dose during exposure is used for noncancer.
The average daily dose of the prescription drug--standardized to at least 70 percent silymarin--is 12 to 15 grams, and a mild laxative effect has been occasionally observed.
In addition, the average daily dose prescribed dropped from 1 mg to .