Among specific topics are generating cryptographic keys from biometric data using wavelets, the empirical transformation of the job shop scheduling problem to the hydraulic networks problem in a water distribution system, simulating multi-robot architectures in mobile robotics, how the active layer thickness in polymer thin film transistors depends on electrical characteristics of the inverter circuit, reactive shunt compensation planning by optimal power flows and linear sensitivities, and the average current mode control of three-phase boost rectifiers with low harmonic distortion applied to small wind turbines.
What does ACMC stand for?
ACMC stands for Average Current Mode Control
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACMC
We have 52 other meanings of ACMC in our Acronym Attic
- Anaconda Copper Mining Company (Montana)
- Arizona Confederation of Motorcycle Clubs
- Assembly Committee on Multicultural Curriculum
- Assistant Commandant of the Marine Corps
- Association of Canadian Medical Colleges
- Astabula County Medical Center
- Asynchronous Computer-Mediated Communication
- Atlantic City Medical Center
- Austin Chamber Music Center
- Australian CEFACT Management Committee
- Association for Computing Machinery Computer Communications Review
- American College of Managed Care Medicine
- Association of Cloud and Mobile Computing Professionals
- Association of Civil Marriage Celebrants of Queensland (Australia)
- Association of Civil Marriage Celebrants of Victoria Inc. (Australia)
- Association for Computing Machinery Committee on Women
- Activated Chemical Manganese Dioxide (batteries)
- Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs (UK)
- African Cassava Mosaic Disease
- Aikenhead Centre for Medical Discovery (Melbourne, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Proportional integral and average current mode control regulators have been successfully designed and developed for PV fed inverter.