And with that increase in complexity, the implication is that standard measures of agent performance, such as average call handle time, are no longer as useful as they once were.
What does ACH stand for?
ACH stands for Average Call Handle (time; call center metric)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACH
We have 138 other meanings of ACH in our Acronym Attic
- Assault Craft Helmet (Gentex)
- Association Coopération Humanitaire (French: Humanitarian Cooperation Association; est. 1992)
- Association for Computers and the Humanities
- Association of Children's Hospices (UK)
- Attempts per Circuit per Hour
- Auckland City Hospital (New Zealand)
- Authentic Custom Homes
- Automated Charge
- Automated Clearing House
- Automotive Components Holdings (various locations)
- Adult Care Home Personal Care (Medicaid level)
- Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Act (Australia)
- Adelaide Community Health Alliance (Australia)
- African Canadian Heritage Association (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Agency for Healthcare Administration (Florida)
- Air-Conduction Hearing Aid (device)
- Allegheny County Housing Authority (Pittsburgh, PA)
- American Catholic Historical Association (Washington, DC)
- American College Health Association
- American College of Healthcare Architects
Samples in periodicals archive:
RELATED ARTICLE: Metrics That Matter It has never made sense to me that call centers have traditionally measured their effectiveness by metrics such as average call handle time, average wrap-time and number of calls per minute (or hour, or week).
Convergys will play a key role in implementing this strategy as a partner to IBM through better customer segmentation, more efficient call routing, reduced average call handle time and a higher rate of first call resolution.