Contrast this with the traditional efficiency measures of a contact center's success: average speed to answer, average call duration and occupancy rate.
What does ACD stand for?
ACD stands for Average Call Duration
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ACD
We have 346 other meanings of ACD in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Compounding Devices
- Automatic Call Director
- Automatic Call Distribution
- Automatic Call Distributor
- Automatic Cancellation Date
- Automatic Conflict Detection (aviation)
- Automatic Congestion Detection
- Autosomal Co-Dominant
- Auxiliary Communication Device
- Available Chemicals Directory
- Aviation Careers Division (US FAA)
- Advanced Component Development and Prototypes (military acquisition)
- FAA Air Traffic Control Technology Branch
- Acid Citrate Dextrose Formula A
- Alveolar Capillary Dysplasia with Misalignment of Pulmonary Veins
- Asynchronous Circuit Design Working Group
- Accelerated Cell Death 6
- Acid Citrate Dextrose solution A
- ACL (Audit Command Language) Certified Data Analyst
- Advanced Continuous Descent Approach (National Aerospace Laboratory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
50 per minute from a landline, average call duration one minute.
In 1999, average call duration was roughly 187 seconds, where today it is now an average of 239 seconds.
But with the new system, we believe we can reduce average call duration by more than half, to 50 seconds or less.