Salaries will vary by job function, but the average annual wage for the new jobs will be $34.
What does AAW stand for?
AAW stands for Average Annual Wage (finance statistic)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AAW
We have 58 other meanings of AAW in our Acronym Attic
- Antiaircraft Warfare
- Application Approval Workflow (software)
- Arizona American Water
- Arlequin Art Works (French pet portrait company)
- Army Acquisition Workforce
- Artists Alive and Well, Inc. (Texas)
- As A Writer
- Asian Auction Week (Hong Kong)
- Association for the Advancement of Women (est. 1873)
- Average Accumulators of Wealth
- Ann Arbor World Domination and Mayhem Network (game website)
- Advocates for Awareness of Watchtower Abuses (est. 2013)
- African American Women's Association
- African and American Women's Association
- Alberta Amateur Wrestling Association (Canada)
- American Academy of Women Artists
- American Association for World Health
- Ann Arbor Women Artists
- Anti-Air Warfare Area
- As And When Applicable
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Census Bureau's Public-Use Microdata Sample (PUMS), when combining full-time Hoosier workers with a high school diploma or a bachelor's degree, average annual wages are $43,184.
Generally, small businesses-defined as those with 25 or fewer employees and average annual wages of less than $50,000--are eligible.
For example, let's say a qualified for-profit business employer has nine full-time employees with average annual wages of $23,000 each.
It said that for a 41 hour week, the average annual wage was pounds 27,150 or pounds 13.
As the national average annual wage is pounds 25,000, that's the equivalent of fining you pounds 68.