stock on the open market during the quarter pursuant to its Board of Directors share repurchase authorization at an average acquisition price of USD18.
What does AAP stand for?
AAP stands for Average Acquisition Price (pharmaceuticals)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AAP
We have 379 other meanings of AAP in our Acronym Attic
- Atmospheric Air Pressure
- Attack Assessment Plan
- Australasian Association of Philosophy
- Australian Associated Press Pty Limited
- Authorized Academic Partner
- Automated Antenna Positioning
- Automotive Aftermarket Professional (certification)
- Auxiliary Acceleration Pump
- Auxiliary Annunciator Panel
- Availability Assurance Program
- Azure Applikation Proxy (software)
- Australian Army Printing and Stationery Service
- American Academy of Pediatrics Proficiency Testing
- Amino Acid Permease cDNA
- Aboriginal Areas Protection Authority (statutory authority, Northern Territory of Australia, for Aboriginal sacred site)
- Acetoacet-P-Anisidide (pigment)
- Adaptive Application Protocol Agent
- Alert Aircraft Parking Area
- All African Pool Association
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although the fund's average acquisition price is higher than 742 yen, the fund probably wanted to cut its losses on the shareholdings, the industry officials said.